Partner Logo

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What do I need to do to earn Cash Back?
Simply select Energy Plus® as your energy supplier by completing our short enrollment form. We’ll take care of the rest.

How will I earn Cash Back?
There are two great ways to earn Cash Back. First, you will earn a one-time Enrollment Bonus just for selecting Energy Plus (after 2 months of active service with us). Second, you will earn ongoing Cash Back after every 12 months of active service based on the supply portion of your electric bills. 

When will I receive my Cash Back rebate?
After 12 months of active service from Energy Plus, we will calculate your rebate and issue your rebate check within 6-8 weeks.

Who is eligible for this offer?
In order to be eligible, you must 1) be one of PBA's members and 2) have a service address for your electricity in the Energy Plus service area (currently those served by
Duquesne Light Company, Met-Ed, PECO, Penelec, PPL Electric Utilities Corporation and West Penn Power). If you are not associated with PBA, you may contact PBA for more information on how to participate. To check our service areas, please review the local utility options on the application.

I'm having trouble submitting my application - how can I get technical assistance?
Please email our customer service team at or call us toll-free at 877-770-3323.

Is there any cost to enroll?
Energy Plus does not charge any enrollment or monthly service fees.

What will happen to my electric service if I choose Energy Plus?
Nothing about how your service is delivered will change. Your local utility company will continue to deliver your electricity, read your meter, service emergencies, and send your monthly electric bill.

When will I start to receive electricity from you?
Service with Energy Plus will typically take one to two billing cycles to begin after the enrollment process is completed.

Who do I call if there is a problem with my service?
No matter who supplies it, your electricity will continue to be delivered by your local utility company. If you have any problems with your service, please contact your utility company.