We currently offer service to customers that receive their electric bill from one of the following utility companies:
- Duquesne Light Company
- PPL Electric Utilities
- West Penn Power (formerly Allegheny)
We do not currently offer service to customers that receive their bill from:
- Citizens Electric
- Penn Power
- Pike County Light & Power
- UGI Utilities
- Wellsboro Electric
- We also do not currently offer service to Net Metering customers.
Energy Plus® has been licensed as an energy supplier by the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission since April 2010. Our license number is A-2009-2139745.
We offer a month-to-month variable-rate product. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.
- Your switch to Energy Plus will occur within 10 days from the date you agreed to switch.
- You will continue to receive your electric bill from your utility company.
- Budget billing is an available option.
See the types of fuel used to provide electric power in Pennsylvania.
Current customers: 1-877-232-7052
New customers: 1-877-770-3323